eCommerce Online Shopping Frauds ( 100BesyBuy.com ) Don't trust

I was one of the believer in luck to win the prize's. In the process I found 100BestBuy.com website where they offers Hot Deals on Electronics, Combos etc., 

100BestBuy.com offers to win a deal is to pay for the specified it is not that much that can't be barred like 99/- to 399/- and so on.... I did a deal for mobiles that I liked and made the payments. 

One day i got lucky and shortlisted from Top 10 and going forward to next level. While I been in Top 10 100BestBuy.com executive called and congrats me on shortlisted and offered me consolation prizes for the Top 10 (don't know story about other Top 9) for this I have to pay only Postal Charges those are 990/- for this i get One Watch and One 4GB San Disk Pen Drive. Actual costs that i found in street market Watch is about 99/- and 4GB San Disk cost at 320/- 

So what i get here is A Lesson never trust those who offered you a prize with Huge posting charges for the Free Items that won.

By sharing this I felt responsible to inform about frauds that happen around. Be aware of Such frauds.

This happens only in INDIA. 

No comments: